So, we’ve had an amazing trip, yet all things must pass.
I created a video from our 11 days trip, it can be found here.
General Info and resources
We cycled along the Donauradweg, from Passau (Germany) to Vienna (Austria). We had one day of arrival, six cycling days, and four days in Vienna.
We found a lot of useful info on the web, but the most useful resources were:
We regard the cycling route as easy and beautiful. The path was mostly paved along the Danube.
- Cycling the Danube – Day 0 – arrival
- Cycling the Danube – Day 1 – Passau to Donauschlingen
- Cycling the Danube – Day 2 – Donauschlingen to Linz
- Cycling the Danube – Day 3 – Linz to Enns
- Cycling the Danube – Day 4 – Grein to Melk
- Cycling the Danube – Day 5 – Melk to Dürnstein
- Cycling the Danube – Day 6 – Dürnstein to Krems; Vienna
- Vienna – Day 1
- Vienna – Day 2
- Vienna – Day 3
- Vienna – Day 4
Till the next time 🙂