Now that I’m back, it’s time to write a sum-up post. It was a great tip, but then again – all things must pass. I’m writing this post as a future reference.
General Info and resources
We cycled along the Tauernraweg, from Salzburg to Salzburg (loop). We had one day of arrival, and seven cycling days.
We found a lot of useful info on the web, but mostly followed Bikeline’s book.
We regard the cycling route as quite challenging, as it contained some steep hills. Yet, it was amazingly beautiful.
- Day 0 – Salzburg
- Day 1 – Salzburg to Unken
- Day 2 – Unken to Zell am See
- Day 3 – Zell am See to Krimml; Krimml to Hollersbach
- Day 4 – Hollersbach to Kaprun
- Day 5 – Kaprun to Taxenbach
- Day 6 – Taxenbach to Werfen
- Day 7 – Werfen to Salzburg; Linz
See you next time 🙂