You can click the map for every main place we have been to and reach the relevant blog post.
1) Frankfurt – landing and a short trip. The “German Manhattan” is nice city for a few hours.
2) Trier – getting the bicycle, traveling to Trier. Couch surfing for the first time.
<actual bicycle tour>
3) Trier to Neumagen-Dhorn – start of the actual cycle trip, with many vineyards on the way.
4) Neumagen-Dhorn to Enkirch – very beautiful views.
5) Enkirch to Bullay – hard rain and amazing views. Includes a very high sight.
6) Bullay to Moselkern – castles and views.
7) Moselkern to Spay – fairytale castle and by to the Mosel river.
8) Spay to Cologne – cycling in the Rhine, end of the bicycle tour, heading to Cologne.
</actual bicycle tour>